Output: 80 – 300 units per minute
Product: Powder / Granulated / Pieces / Paste / Additional
PXM is a fully automatic, in-line filling and sealing machine that is based on digital, mechanical and pneumatic assemblies. This automatic packing machine is suitable for packaging a wide range of liquid, paste, granulated and powdered products into preformed containers of various size and shapes. The machine can be used for dairy products, salads, dressings, desserts, dry soups, frozen dishes, cosmetics and much more.
Ultra Clean Version
Each filling and sealing machine is designed in full compliance with the product, its container and sealing style. Depending on the output required, the machine is designed for up to eight lanes and has a capacity of up to eight fillers for liquid,
paste, dry or powdered products. The fillers can be fitted with a CIP cleaning system.
The fillers can be fitted with a CIP cleaning system. The pre-cut lid or membrane cut from the roll can be combined with a plastic cap. The PLC control system regulates the function of the machine in its entirety or through its individual components.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid, paste and salads.
- Mechanical piston filler for liquid, paste and salads.
- Servo-driven filler for granulated, paste or liquid products.
- Garnish fillers.
Additional Systems for Fillers
- PLC control system for quantity regulation.
- Weight checker providing feedback for fillers.
- Clean-in-place system (CIP).
- Cut-off nozzle.
- Suck-back nozzle.
Container Closing Systems
- Pre-die cut lids sealing system (aluminum or other material).
- Container sealing with a membrane cut from roll.
- Plastic lids pick and place system.
- Plastic lids spinning roll system.
- Container MAP System: creation of modified residual oxygen level equal to 0.3-0.4 percent.
- OMNI filler system is a multi-purpose, vertical-positioned piston filler used for thick viscous liquids or particulated products with limited changeovers.
- Kettle servo-driven filler system is design to handle delicate particulate mixtures without deformation or loss of piston filler speed and performs consistently to provide accurately dispensed results.
- Volumetric filler system dispenses a variety of dry free-flowing products and is designed to fill at both low and high speeds.
- High Pressure Pasteurization (HPP): this cutting-edge technology kills pathogenic bacteria in ready-to-eat foods through a high-pressure process. This results in fresh,flavorful foods and beverages with a longer shelf life and without chemicals, additives or heat.
- Extension of discharging conveyor.
- Link to exterior computer for information transfer, designed to assist in machine function.