Pneumatic Driven, Fully Automatic Filling, Sealing and Capping of Pre-formed Containers
Output: : Up to 10 Filling Heads
Product: : Liquid / Paste
The PLF-5S offers forming and cutting membranes from a roll instead of pre-cut aluminum foil lids. The machine easily handles a variety of products up to a volume of 20 ounces. Most operations are performed pneumatically. The machine includes: cup feeding and ejection assemblies, lid feeding and sealing assemblies, filling unit, rotary platform and PLC control system. Pre-formed cup filling and sealing adjustments to different container sizes are fast and easy. Options include: set for different cups, shapes and size coding device, discharge conveyor, rotary table for final assembly, additional heads for different products, gas flashing system, and safety guard.
- PPLF-2000 can be quickly and easily adjusted to fill a variety of different bottle sizes.
- Two or more bottles can be filled simultaneously.
- Bottle positioning is monitored by a photoelectric cell, ensuring correct alignment with fillers before filling.
Additional Systems for Fillers
- Cap closure with manual or automatic cap feeding.
- The machine can be incorporated in a full line, including bottle blowing, capping and labeling.
Container Closing Systems
- Infeed conveyor delivers empty bottles to the holding station.
- Filling starts automatically, once the photoelectric cell confirms position under fillers.
- After pneumatic fillers have completed the fill, the containers are automatically released onto the discharge conveyor.
- Cycles automatically repeat for empty bottles at infeed.
Food Packaging Inquiries
Packline USA develops, distributes and sells individual packing machine and complete packaging solutions. We provide packaging solutions on specific design requirements, always with the goal of enhancing product performance.
Don’t Try To Do It Alone.