Output: 25-100 cups per minute
Product: Powder / Granulated / Pieces / Paste / Additional
Extremely versatile, PXG machines feature fully automatic filling, sealing and capping operations. With PXG´s flexibility, you get the best application to perfectly match your packaging needs. Fillers can be fitted with a CIP cleaning system. Pre-cut lid or membrane cut from roll can be combined with a plastic cap. PLC control system regulates machine function in its entirety or through individual components. Machine adjustments to different container shapes and sizes are fast and easy.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid and paste, salads
- Mechanical piston for liquid, paste and salads
- Servo Driven filler for granulated, paste or liquid products
- Garnish fillers
Additional Systems for Fillers
- PLC control system for quantity regulation
- Weight checker providing feedback to the fillers
- Clean-in-place system (CIP)
- Cut-off nozzle
- Suck back nozzle
Container Closing Systems
- Pre-die, cut lids sealing system (Aluminum or other material)
- Container sealing with a membrane cut from a roll
- Plastic lids Pick and Place system
- Plastic lids Spinning Roll system
- Container MAP System: creation of modified residual oxygen level equal to 0.3-0.4 percent.
- High Pressure Pasteurization (HPP) process: preserves ready-to-eat foods for a longer shelf life.
- OMNI filler system is a multi-purpose vertical-positioned piston filler is used for thick viscous liquids or particulated products with limited changeovers.
- Kettle servo-driven filler system is design to handle delicate particulate mixtures without deformation or loss of piston filler speed and performs consistently to provide accurately dispensed results.
- Volumetric filler system dispense a variety of dry free-flowing products and is designed to fill at both low and high speeds
- Fast change-over system to adjustments container types and sizes.
- Extension of discharging conveyor.
- Link to exterior computer for information transfer, designed to assist in machine function.