Snack Sales Keep Rising. On-the-go lifestyles have created a huge demand for snack foods. And the increasing desire to eat these kinds of foods combined with more and more options keep growth robust. User-friendly packaging is playing a big role, too, notes Sarah Schmansky, a director with Nielson Fresh Growth and Strategy, analysts who study consumer trends and habits worldwide. According to reports, a staggering 90 percent of consumers snack multiple times throughout the day [...]
- Put Packline’s expertise to work for you.
- Thank you for stopping by Packline’s booth this year at PACK EXPO International, Chicago.
- Packline Strengthens Staff With Addition of New CEO: Founder to Focus on Global Sales and Product Development
- Your Exclusive Invitation to WestPack
- Snacking Is More Powerful Than Ever!