Snack Sales Keep Rising. On-the-go lifestyles have created a huge demand for snack foods. And the increasing desire to eat these kinds of foods combined with more and more options keep growth robust. User-friendly packaging is playing a big role, too, notes Sarah Schmansky, a director with Nielson Fresh Growth and Strategy, analysts who study consumer trends and habits worldwide. According to reports, a staggering 90 percent of consumers snack multiple times throughout the day [...]
- Add value to your current food packaging process
- Find a customized solution to keep your products competitive
- Packline to Exhibit at West Pack at Anaheim Convention Center
- Put Packline’s expertise to work for you.
- Thank you for stopping by Packline’s booth this year at PACK EXPO International, Chicago.